Thank you for considering Lung Health Solutions. We look forward to working with you and your patients.
The lung specialists at LHS treat patients newly diagnosed with lung abnormalities; lung nodules or lung masses; and evaluate those who have unresolved pneumonia or a persistent cough. Our comprehensive interventional pulmonology program is offered to these patients in an outpatient or ambulatory setting within community hospitals.
Our practice works closely with the primary care physicians and specialists who refer patients to us. As a referring physician to LHS, your patient should be able to stay within the hospital system that you’re affiliated with. You will also be kept abreast of your patient’s situation and progress at all times.
You and your patients can rely on us:
- We use the latest in communication technologies to conduct patient consultations—with our virtual consultations, you and your patients can have access to tertiary-level care online or via phone.
- Our new patient “wait time goal” is set in hours.
- LHS aims to identify, diagnose, and begin treatment as early as 7-10 days of a patient consultation.
Call Us for the following Forms
- PCP Referral Form
- Radiation Oncology Referral Form
- Medical Oncology Referral Form
- General Referral Form